He continuously looks at us!

Earlier this year we went to go see the principal at our son's scool, but we had to wait. He was busy speaking to all his students in the school hall. So, as I stood there, I carefully looked at all the faces of the children, with the hopes I'd see one of my sons atleast. And then I saw my youngest son. I kept looking at him, and looking and looking, hoping that he'd eventually see me. But he was too focussed on the principal's speech. I began losing hope, but I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to be aware that I'm here, I might not be sitting next to him. But, I was there, I was aware of him sitting there. And I wanted him to know it.

A few minutes later his mother stood next to me, and suddenly he looked! He smiled and kept waving at me and his mother. He looked happy. Then he continued listening to the principal's speech.

Then it got me thinking...

This is the same with Abba Father. He continuously looks at us. Until we're aware that His thoughts are on us, about us. He wants us to be aware that He is looking, He is aware. He might not be physically seen where we are, but He is present. And He wants us to be aware of His presence. He wants us to be aware that He sees us, He knows us, He loves us. Just like I waited with anticipation for my son to look at me, and see that his father is in the building. So it is with Abba Father: He's waiting with anticipation for us to see Him face to face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Message to the Body of Christ

The Promise of Salvation is a Person