Being co-present with the Father

It is when we see that all of us are co-joined together in Him, then we get to uncover the truth. And truth is: in our co-inclusion, co-revealing, and our co-joining, we shall see true-self by being co-present with the Father. I want you to understand what I mean. See, what I'm getting at, when I'm speaking of being co-present with the Father. I refer to being aligned or one with the Mind of Christ, or being at ease, or satisfied. And I do not mean that we should do so physically, but inwardly. You see, just as we do not know where our smile or the sound of our laughter disappeared to after we laughed, so too, do we not know where anger, ego, a temper, frustration, or sadness disappears to after we've expressed that certain emotion. But I tell you, it is not gone. It just means that our "self" became transparent or illuminated and our emotions or behaviour became more tangible. And at the end, the people around us are more conscious of a certain outburst of ours, or a bad response or remark from us. People cannot see their true self, because their carnality has trained them to identify with ego instead of spirit. But like I said, if we can see our true self, the way people around us can see our ego, then we'd be one step closer to being co-present with God. We remember the certain emotion after it already left, we speak of it, and remind ourselves of it constantly. Yet, it is no longer there. Its effect on us, seems far greater than its existence. And later on, perhaps over a month or two, after we've grown bored of that specific emotion or habit. A new one arises, and we fall back into the trap of being stagnant and caught up in our own iniquities. And even when this emotion left, in reality it never really left. Because we keep it alive, and we drown ourselves with memories of our past. Failing thus, to be present. What a tragedy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Message to the Body of Christ

The Promise of Salvation is a Person